Our COVID-19 Protocols
Updated June 22, 2022
Please take note of the following protocols in order to keep you and our team safe while entering Woodley Acres Pet Resort:
- We strongly encourage masks worn if you are sick or feeling unwell while entering the facility. We see travellers returning from all over the globe and respect everyone's safety.
- We are a mask friendly environment, and respect your wishes to wear a mask when entering. Please inform our team if you prefer us to serve you with a mask.
- We have resumed in person tours, please book in advance by calling 306-660-PETS (7387)
- Please continue to abide by scheduled pick up and drop off times, in order to avoid wait times.
- Please wait outside while we tend to a current customer already in the office. We please advise for 1 customer at a time in the office to avoid crowding and to maintain the safety of all pets.
- Each pet receives a Guest (health) monitoring log – and is closely monitored throughout their stay to ensure holistic health and high standard of care.
Please don't hesitate to ask us about our Pandemic Protocol. We will gladly help you on your arrival. In order to speed up the check-in process ensure your online pet profile is up to date and let us know ahead of time of your arrival via phone or text to 306-660-PETS (7387).